Really cool parts yu need to have.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jps4jeep

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Really cool parts you need to have.

Cleaning out the shop, got a bunch of parts I simply do not need. All prices are firm, but make an offer, you never know. Buyer can pick up in Wakefield MA, or pay for actual delivery. most things will ship UPS or USPS flat rate if I can.

I travel through out New England for work, so delivery might be an option. If I can delivery, it will cost you another $10 for my ass time sitting in my van driving.

88-98 k1500 energy suspension control arm bushings, also fits same body style 2500's. Part numbers are clearly visible in the pics. I bought from LMC, paid $70, I am selling for $55
You must be registered for see images attach

1.5" Skyjacker Add-a-leaf lift. Part number SJA-R225. Brand new still sealed in the box. I was gonna run these, but my stock springs are pretty much junk, so I had to buy new ones and simply went with 2500 springs instead. Paid $88 from Summit Racing, Looking to get -$70

Gauge Cluster from a 97 C1500 with 5.0 and 5 speed. complete, has 241K miles. Everything worked when I pulled it. It is missing a light bulb, I think I have a spare that I will put in if I can find it. - $10

Complete fuel pump from a 98 K1500 with 5.7. Not Factory original, I put this in a couple years back when my original crapped out. Last summer I had to replace my gas tank and in the process of removing the tank, I broke the return port off the pump. Has about 20K miles on it, worked great till I broke it. Was keeping for a spare pump, or any other parts I might need, but swapping to a diesel, won't need it. -$20

Factory radio benzel from a 92, blue, perfect shape -$5

3" lift/lower blocks, these are steel not aluminum, they have the proper taper to accomidate for pinion angle, No U-bolts $10

K1500 IFS/10 bolt rear 3.73:1 gears, one set is genuine gears, comes with ring, pinion. The other set is from AAM and comes with ring, pinion, and pinion bearing/race. asking $50 for both, only selling as a set

What looks like rust on the ring is not rust, it's gear paint, the little tube they send exploded. the pinion is showing some surface flash rust, the box got wet on one set (ones in pictures.) rust will wipe right off and does not effect the gears. I bought these second hand from a good friend, I was told they came out of a truck with only 20K miles on them. The gears appear to be in great shape, no chips, cracks, or wear on them. Selling price reflects that I want the pair gone together and that they are used.

Last edited:

jps4jeep

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
To add, I'll accept paypal, cash, and loose women. (don't tell my wife about the cash, she'll want it)

jps4jeep

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Forgot to add, I have a set of 3:73 gears for a k1500 truck with a 10 bolt rear. I think one set of gears are superior and the other richmond. I will snap some photos and get part numbers tomorrow night when I get home. I think I also have the master install kits for them. (or at least parts of the master install kits) When I get some pics and more info, I will modify the original post.

jps4jeep

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Excellent question, if I plug that number into my algorithm for money to water ratio, the slide scale reveals 5 loose women

TwoPedal98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Currently poor but if you still got the add-a-leafs in a week or two I'll defiantly buy um, you ever make it out to central/western MA?