Ready for Prom!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i understand you guys aren't big into the whole flatbed part, thats fine, its a love hate thing, like others have said, don't like it to be like that looks dumb, say something like clean, but not my style.

Dirtyhick, i didn't drive, she did, and she is the only person in the school besides my brother that i would trust driving it. And she will be the only one that gets to drive it, unless illinoisboys lets them, because i sure am not going to. But in all, it was an awesome night, and she did a great job driving (aka i wasn't freaked out the whole time)or maybe i was just to tired to notice.... i really don't know, but whatever. oohhh, and i only got to go because she is a senior, and asked if i would go with her.

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
i understand you guys aren't big into the whole flatbed part, thats fine, its a love hate thing, like others have said, don't like it to be like that looks dumb, say something like clean, but not my style.

Dirtyhick, i didn't drive, she did, and she is the only person in the school besides my brother that i would trust driving it. And she will be the only one that gets to drive it, unless illinoisboys lets them, because i sure am not going to. But in all, it was an awesome night, and she did a great job driving (aka i wasn't freaked out the whole time)or maybe i was just to tired to notice.... i really don't know, but whatever. oohhh, and i only got to go because she is a senior, and asked if i would go with her.

:boobs:

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
you're 15, took a SENIOR to prom in a flatbed... dude, if you ever find yourself in my neck of the woods, i'm buying you a beer!

yeah, cause even if shes so ugly "the pics didn't turn out" she's still a senior.... HAHAHAHAHA

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Play nice now kids, if you don't like something online its usually best to hold your tongue.

Besides he already owns the truck, even if it was the worst truck in the world he is proud of it and that is all that matters.

If he did not own it and was considering buying it and looking for positive and negative opinions then you might have more merit.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I personally love flat beds... welding rigs are sexy as ****

You must be registered for see images attach

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dirty is correct, we are twins, and dads theory is he will buy one nice one, and buy another not so nice one, and then we can switch off. (before anyone starts to get into it about dad buying it... yes he did, for his own reasons)

She not ugly, just the only pics i have of her you can't really see that great because she is so white and the sun litterly is glaring off of her chest and you can't see anything, and that we didn't get any pics with us in the truck because we picked it up after words, due to the gravel roads she lives on.

Agreed, welding rigs are sexy, but this one won't turn into one, it will probably be the hay trailer truck, and hauling things that won't fit in a normal bed, yet are to small to justify borrowing out uncles 16' truck. While it will also probably end up with DD status while old blue gets a little bit of tlc.

And to the wheel and tire comment, it will be getting bigger tires, and probably different wheels, just depends