Ready for Prom!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Timmeah

Reaction score
what an ass... grow up

Actually I was just commenting on how I dont like how it looks... The flatbed ruins the whole truck imo. It doesnt flow at all with the lines of the cab, nor do the wheels with small looking tires. The who rear under body is open from looking at it on the side and I just think that looks horrendous. I appreciate a good clean truck as much as the next guy, but this does not look good. To each their own, but if the owner likes it that is all that matters

understandable that you don't like it thats fine, but next time watch the rude comment, and lets see yours before you start beign rude to people

I was trying to not be too rude, I just cant stand how it looks as it is. I just have a stock 95 Z71, and I would much rather drive mine than this anyday.

To the OP, no disrespect, I can see youve put work into this truck and enjoy it, but aside from people on this forum, I don't know how anyone can appreciate the look of this truck... Just my opinion.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
You went to prom at 15? And you drove there? This is crazy. I didn't go until my sophomore year and I didn't drive that year. I only drove junior year and I didn't wash **** first.

The truck looks damn good. I love me a nicely set up flatbed rig.

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
Actually I was just commenting on how I dont like how it looks... The flatbed ruins the whole truck imo. It doesnt flow at all with the lines of the cab, nor do the wheels with small looking tires. The who rear under body is open from looking at it on the side and I just think that looks horrendous. I appreciate a good clean truck as much as the next guy, but this does not look good. To each their own, but if the owner likes it that is all that matters

I was trying to not be too rude, I just cant stand how it looks as it is. I just have a stock 95 Z71, and I would much rather drive mine than this anyday.

To the OP, no disrespect, I can see youve put work into this truck and enjoy it, but aside from people on this forum, I don't know how anyone can appreciate the look of this truck... Just my opinion.
bro, you're new here, and speaking from an expert position of an *******, don't clown someones ride. if you like it, then say so, if you don't, then don't comment. there are rules to the forum and you need to follow them or go to the thread where **** talk is more acceptable. but just some advice, you need to NOT tell people their ride is horrendous. you're whole post is rather rude and other members don't appreciate others talking **** about other members rides. that being said, post some pics of your ride.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
^^^^Well put sir!!!

I dont like flatbed trucks, I didnt comment on the thread....lol....till now, but you cant say someones ride is a horrid POS. Thats not what this forum is for, if you want to do that, go on pirate offroad.