RCX vs. Zone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MDR-97-Z71

400 Obsessor
Reaction score
I figure when the time comes for my own truck to be lifted I'll get the RCX but maybe as time gets closer I'll evaluate the super lift more!

Sent from my 5.7 powered iPhone

99'Subourbon

Longroof NOOA Member
Reaction score
@SwampHound @99'Subourbon

From slowburb the RCX guy, I think those Superlifts might have an affect on whether you can drive your rig though. :)
Lol - Hey, mines running (let's not talk about the condition in which its running!) :waytogo:.

Honestly though, had I not been in a hurry to go up, I would have started with a 383. The cost for wheels/tires/lift/gears is almost the cost of a 383 and stage 2 tranny. Foresight is a *****.

slowburb

all motor
Reaction score
Shots fired.....4-doors down.....

I plan on going with an RCX 4-6" cause Slowburb's truck is #BurbanGoals

4 doors down? Yup. Two of them. LOL!!!

Lol - Hey, mines running (let's not talk about the condition in which its running!) :waytogo:.

Honestly though, had I not been in a hurry to go up, I would have started with a 383. The cost for wheels/tires/lift/gears is almost the cost of a 383 and stage 2 tranny. Foresight is a *****.

It will eventually be done, and if we ever trailride or wheel together I encourage you to show me up with that Superlift. FTR, my RCX was used when I bought and installed, and if that deal hadn't presented itself to me, my truck would still be at or near to stock ride height.

I hope you and @SwampHound (Luke) know me well enough to know that I'm just picking a little at your expense, and I hope your rigs are both kicking up mud way sooner than later.

99'Subourbon

Longroof NOOA Member
Reaction score
4 doors down? Yup. Two of them. LOL!!!

It will eventually be done, and if we ever trailride or wheel together I encourage you to show me up with that Superlift. FTR, my RCX was used when I bought and installed, and if that deal hadn't presented itself to me, my truck would still be at or near to stock ride height.

I hope you and @SwampHound (Luke) know me well enough to know that I'm just picking a little at your expense, and I hope your rigs are both kicking up mud way sooner than later.

Yup; I think I've gotten to know you well enough on here, to know your just busting our/my chops. All good fun. Luke needs to sell me that damn bull bar; they're discontinued now :(.

slowburb

all motor
Reaction score
Yup; I think I've gotten to know you well enough on here, to know your just busting our/my chops. All good fun. Luke needs to sell me that damn bull bar; they're discontinued now :(.

You know I want one of those knockdown bars too. They're shown as available on 2-3 sites right now. I hope for our sake you're mistaken.

Oh and we lifted 4 door longroof guys all need to get together sometime somewhere and rip some **** up.

99'Subourbon

Longroof NOOA Member
Reaction score
You know I want one of those knockdown bars too. They're shown as available on 2-3 sites right now. I hope for our sake you're mistaken.

Oh and we lifted 4 door longroof guys all need to get together sometime somewhere and rip some **** up.

Yeah, I can still find some chrome ones around, no black though.

4-Door Longroof - that's pure gold. We need a club.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score

They discontinued those!? Damnit!

And am I invited to the party? I don't have too much lift just yet,