RCX lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OBS ROCK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anybody know of any places that have good deals on the rcx 6" lift during the holiday season?

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
I bought mine from from truckaddons.com for $930 shipped. But you have to call and talk them down a little. There's a guy on FSC that's a dealer and sells them for $950 shipped. Tristan ordered one from truckaddons and he waited a month and never got it. So he canceled the order and got it directly from RC. I got mine from truckaddons in 3 days.

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
I also used Truckaddons and didn't have any problems with them but after Tristans problems with them I don't know if I would suggest them again

OBS ROCK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys. 930 isn't too bad. I'm just watching out cuzz I've seen deals for like 850. If your lucky.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
I also used Truckaddons and didn't have any problems with them but after Tristans problems with them I don't know if I would suggest them again

I just think I was a bad apple in the batch. Lol.

I ordered mine from RCX direct for $1,084.. it sounds like a lot but after ordering from truckaddons and not receiving it for nearly 2 months, I wanted to be sure that nobody would take my money and run. So I ordered from the company site..

Truckaddons quoted me almost 200$ off... but they never even sent the order. I had to constantly remind them and they still failed. But everyone else that ordered from them got theirs, I was just unlucky.