rcx kit 276s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trailer-trash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
oh and thanks for the compliment on the truck lol....i got in the zone when trying to type that lengthy reply haha

chevy power

Reaction score
Oh ok. welli have the 14 bolt aswell but my trans is the 4l60 if im no mistaken.so they couldnt alighn it do to the angles being out of wack.i understand, so even with the lift keys you were at max. damn! why didnt you get new t bars at the tme. didnt want to mess with it, know they are pricy

trailer-trash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well thats just it...im not sure it was my t bars.. even when my truck was stock height i only had alil adjustment on the passenger side and a mile of adjustment on the driver side t bar bolt....but after adding the reallift relocators they were dead nuts even....which doesnt make sense to me at all haha....but upon the install the bolts became even and had plenty of adjustment..my cv angles are good and i have plenty of clearance at the bumpstop...it has actually gotten me to the point where i am happy with my lift kit haha....i almost sold it last year during all this bs and bought the dick cepek lift.

chevy power

Reaction score
well at least you got it resovled. me on the other hand, going to get those t bars replaced. i going to see where my bump stops are at now. good way to measure it. thanks.

chevy power

Reaction score
well i ended up removing the factory overload leaf whck is exactly 1 inch thick.now the truck has leveled out perfect. hopefully the t bars hold up. if not illhave to throw a pair in. very happy with the look now. ill post up pics soon