Random parts for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Smitty1021

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a few different random parts that I am trying to get rid of. All prices will include shipping costs just to make things easier. I can provide pictures upon request and all other questions just message me or ask through here. Thanks

Plastic manual folding mirrors 95-98 style. Drivers side has small crack top to bottom in lens and shows signs of wear on mounting bracket. Passenger side is in good condition- $30

305/350 throttle body with smoothed ridges without injectors and pod. $30

305/350 entire throttle body assembly with 350 injectors. $45

Pair of rear tail lights. Used and one of the two passenger side has a small but noticeable scuff on it. $15 for pair with scuff, $25 for good pair.

Stock 95 and up radio. $35

Stock air intake resonator- $15

Stock computer- $20

Brand new CFM-Tech throttle body spacer for dual air stud style intake with gaskets and stud extensions- $65

Pair of turn signal lens- $20

Upper fan Shroud- message me

3.42 ring gear and carrier with spider gears (no pinion) for 14 bolt semi floating rear- message me

NP241c transfer case if local- message me

Will soon have another smoothed ridged throttle body with 305 injectors and injector pod spacer, used TBI spacer, fuel pressure gauge with line adapter and more once I begin pulling the motor out. Thanks

Last edited:

MXR597

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I might be interested in the flow matched injectors and smooth throttle body once you pull the motor, this is all off your 305 correct?