Random cylinder msifire!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fast 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Upgraded injector swap didn't fix the problem, going to get a compression tester in a little bit. What should i be looking for?

List of things changed;

fuel filter
O2 sensors
plugs
wires
lower intake gaskets
cap and button
distributor
coil
fuel pressure check
injector swap
upper intake gasket

I think that is everything except the compression check, which i will do in just a bit.

Fast 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
After checking compression in all cylinders, i still havent found whats wrong. All cylinders are between 120-140 psi, i'm about to wrap this ***** around a tree and move on! I've put all the $$$$ i'm willing to into it, there wont be anymore spent trying to fix it, gas and oil changes are the only time i will spend any more money on it. I'll drive it till it dies then get rid of it. The miss went from not being noticable to random awefullness.

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
that sucks man... i read through this thread racking my brain trying to think of something else you haven't done...

do you have plenty of vacuum being pulled at idle?? i know that that can cause some serious misfiring, rough idling problems if you have a vacuum leak somewhere..

Fast 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lol, i wish, i have checked every connection, electrical and vacuum related, i just cant figure out whats wrong.

Marcos

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had the same problem with a 96, changed out everything, I couldn't find out what was wrong with it, so we just sold it. I even changed PCM's, didn't help

Fast 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm done trying to fix it, i'll just drive it till it dies and buy something else.

6chevy9

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
could the gear on the cam possibly be wore out? its so strange that nothing has fixed it. i know you said your done trying and spending money though so ill be quiet lol