radiator support top

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Im in the process of body work and I want a picture of the top of a rad support.... I want to shave all the unneeded holes. So I need to see where the headlight adjustment holes are and any other I dont need. Can someone help me out?

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Pretty much all the same if I remember correctly. If I remember, I'll do it later tonight since I just took mine out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
Im in the process of body work and I want a picture of the top of a rad support.... I want to shave all the unneeded holes. So I need to see where the headlight adjustment holes are and any other I dont need. Can someone help me out?

Yes, they're above the headlights :rocking:

Sorry..... I'll be interested in seeing the work, Though.

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I use all the holes except for the round ones on top

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Not glass... just a normal 90-98 headlight... just not sure what their called. anyways, Nvm... I figured it out. The holes on top are used to align the headlight, otherwise you have to take it off the truck everytime. Im going to fill it for look purposes. I figure ill have to align them once, and should be good for a while. Its not going to be a daily, or hardly used at night so I should be good.