Quality seat covers for my 1999 Escalade (Tahoe / Yukon)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Markus

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've explored seat leather refinishing. It's going to be about 500 per seat if I complete the labor myself.

It's my understanding these seats are basically the same as Tahoe / Suburban layout seats. I do have power everything with Heat, but could care less about the heat.

What are some good, quality seat covers? Maybe Letherette, or Poly covers.

My leather is showing it's age at 18 years old.

Much appreciate it,
-Markus

iggyspred

Reaction score
Check out GT Covers, I got some for my 96 K1500. Great fit and great quality, totally worth the price. If you call and ask for a fabric sample they'll send you a coupon, 10% off I think it was.

http://www.gtcovers.com/

Reaction score
I would purchase replacement seat covers like these, where you remove the damaged seat bottom cover and replace it with a new one:

2000 Cadillac Escalade 4X4 4WD -Driver Side Bottom Bucket Leather Seat Cover Tan

Hey, I know this is an old(er) thread, but have you used anything from those guys (Richmond Auto Upholstery)? I'm looking to spruce up the seats on my 00 Esky, and this appears to be just the ticket. Just wondering if these are 100% and also if it's easy to install.

Thanks!