Pure Sex.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
Too tall for anything besides a bumper tow and that puts some real limits on it.

That rig would leave a lot on the table in a bumper tow application.

Part of the "pointless" bit.....might as well just buy a 3500 DMAx/Allison combo and get the warranty that goes with them...

Well, in the practical/traditional standpoint, yes. a really cool gooseneck though..... (i think too far out of the box sometimes).

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Well, in the practical/traditional standpoint, yes. a really cool gooseneck though..... (i think too far out of the box sometimes).

Now THAT would be a scary rig to see rumbling down the highway!

LOL!

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I like the truck - aside from the mismatched interior and rollpan above bumper.

Do you need glasses? :lol:

LOL. I looked passed that stuff, it's fixable. lol.

Well, if my you know what was a 1/2" long, I might want it...

I don't get people that say this...just because you want a big truck doesn't mean that you have a small d**k. People that say that are retarded IMO. lol, big trucks are awesome.

96-1500

Bluenoser
Reaction score
LOL. I looked passed that stuff, it's fixable. lol.

I don't get people that say this...just because you want a big truck doesn't mean that you have a small d**k. People that say that are retarded IMO. lol, big trucks are awesome.

C'mon man...that thing is just ridiculous...I like big trucks too, but that's just over the top.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Are these over the top too?

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images attach

Maybe just too much for you. :rofl:

96-1500

Bluenoser
Reaction score
Over the top? In my opinion, yes. Other than ego, what's the point in driving something the size of an apartment building?

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Purely because we can. Same as what's the point in driving a pickup, or a Ferrari, Lamborghini, Viper, Vette, Camaro, Mustang, or any diesel truck. See what I'm getting at? If we drove things for their purpose...everyone would be driving a 4-door sedan. You don't like it, and your opinion on it is fine, I'm just saying that there doesn't have to be a straight point for us to drive these things. Why do you have two trucks? Because you want them. Same concept.