Pure Sex.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
All that work, and it looks like he has the old dash. Update to a 95 dash, and I'd call it perfect.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
OMG, it's got a "kitty cat" in it. Like a good friend told me, "if it ain't a CAT, it's a dog". :roflsquared:

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Guys, That WAS the 95+ Dash for the big trucks. They didn't make a newer style for the GMT400 medium duty trucks. That was the dash they had until they stopped production and the normal pick up truck dashes don't fit. You can see that dash is quite a bit different then the pre-95 pick up dashes.

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
I know that Jack (c'mon now). I'm talking 95+ pickup dash. They are of course possible to fit in the trucks, just takes a bit more work but still do-able. The medium truck dashes are slightly different than the 88-94 dash as evident, but mostly in the IP cluster area. They are still mounted in the same locations near the windshield and kick panels. Obviously this one has a control box for the Allison where part of the center dash section goes.

You must be registered for see images attach

Here is a close-up

Obviously not a direct swap... it would end up being along the lines of the work involved in swapping a pickup 88-94 to a pickup 95-01 dash. Easily do-able. I've seen a few medium trucks with it done.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Good you know! I wonder if one from the GMT800 medium duty trucks would fit?

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
There is no such thing as a GMT800 medium duty. They really share no common parts like the earlier generations.

The second generation medium truck is a GMT560, built from 1990 to 2002 and shared cabs with GMT400 vehicles. The third (and final) generation was labeled GMT560, built from 2003 to 2009 and shared bodies based off the Express / Savana vans, which are the GMT600 platform.

Sent from TBI 454 HTC Droid DNA

96-1500

Bluenoser
Reaction score
Good points Dave, anything can be made to fit with enough work. Considering what they've done to the truck already, a little "modification" to the interior would be a piece of cake, by comparison.

Anyways, I don't much care for the truck, but it is interesting, to say the least.