Project Fast Fwd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Look like it lol. So I'm guessing your sig is just chevy trucks of past and present, and you don't have more vehicles than a dealership.
Yep I k lyrics have 6 right now that sig is way out of date can't remember the last time i got on on a browser

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Well its got new LIM gaskets supercharger gaskets water pump coolant elbows timing chain cover gaskets and it's getting tires this week this thing is a gold digger

Kuma

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
hopefully she'll get some of that money back from some unsuspecting racers.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Haha maybe it sure loves this cold weather

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Definately haha
You must be registered for see images

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Damn thing bout got junked again today kept stalling on me when I went to slow down. There's always a huge traffic jam leaving campus at noon had to brice with both feet just to keep it running I figured it was a vaccum leak first place j looked when I got home there was a line broke right in half good to see! I duct taped it up and good as new!

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn thing bout got junked again today kept stalling on me when I went to slow down. There's always a huge traffic jam leaving campus at noon had to brice with both feet just to keep it running I figured it was a vaccum leak first place j looked when I got home there was a line broke right in half good to see! I duct taped it up and good as new!

Had no idea you majored in afroengineering....lol

Live action!!