Project 93 DENALI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hello, this is my 93 Sierra I got him May 2007. Once I graduated I bought a grill & a new hood. The old hood had smashed into the windshield back when the previous owner owned it. I repainted it. It came with 20" spokes with a 5/8 drop. Djm spindle cut coilsprings, belltech flip kit, with 2" drop shackles, baby notched for clearance. The interior was tan, I used to drive the family vehicle 99" Suburban classic. So I junked the all of it, gave the back seat to the pitbulls to chill on. Got all the interior from Garry's on Shepherd for $120, door panels, trim pieces, dash, belts/buckets, carpet & headliner. Hated having the bench seat, so I went with buckets seats out of a 00" Yukon Denali, got a center Console from a suburban
You must be registered for see images attach

Reaction score
The back windows had aftermarket dried up purple scraped all of it off, swapped glass with a 98 Silverado with hydraulics, then went to get 5% all around. Bought all 8 front lights.

Reaction score
A year later I went bigger on rims, at the time I couldn't find 24"s so I found some 23"s they were drilled to fit. 285/35R23 Toyo Proxes, I also bought a insert for grill

Reaction score
Before the hurricane that flooded Houston, I decided to bagged my truck. Bagged for 20"s but I wanted to go bigger. I bought all new ball joints & arm bushings, I had toke this shot with the 23"s, put the wheel on the jack lifted it up made me want to tuck so muck I went for it. But sadly I didn't know about offsets at the time so the front wouldn't clear the front fenders

Reaction score
So I went back to stocks, it was finally on the ground not with the wheels but it was done

Reaction score
Then the bad part came around I rear ended a car, it messed up my passenger side of the front of my truck, then I started priming it.bought a new bumper

Reaction score
Sold my 23"s since I couldn't tuck them, bagged the rear for 24"s, Extensive 2 Link with panhandle bar

Reaction score
Found 24"s, drilled them to fit 24x9.5 with a 20 offset wrapped them in new tires 255/30R24

Reaction score
Then I married my wife, so the I parked him in our garage. Sadly I haven't drove him since October 2012

Reaction score
Lately I been doing upgrades to him, bought a new grill & Smoothie bumper & reinstalled my insert since I liked how the front end looked since I plastidipped the front bumper sold the old bumper & grill. I loved how it the grilled looked but to me something was missing, so I looked for a solution to add to the front end. Bought a second insert and added 4x6 fog lights, also bought matching H3 hids for the fog lights. Then I decided to go with the name 93 Denali. So I looked for upgrade from store know lenses. Went for Aftermarket but an OLD with a modern touch