Problem after problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

onelozu

Reaction score
Okay so early this morning,I get off work and head across town for gas,no problem,head back home back across town,no problem,get in this morning and try to start it,no start,so I give it a little gas to see if itll start, and it tries to,it'll pop and backfire but won't run,so I saturated my air filter in gas,and it was enough to crank it but I had to keep the Rpms between 2 and 3k to stay running,and it was running rough,held it there a little while and it would stay without holding the gas so I put it in reverse to parki it under my carport and bam,it dies out. I've been having problems with it running rough at all Rpms less that 2500 but runs flawless if your on the gas,I asked here and was told it was timing but never got around to messing with it as I work all night and sleep all day. I'm pulling a code for the maf sensor(ordered a new one last night from rockauto),an o2 sensor,and random cylinder misfire and multiple cylinder misfire. I know no one can exactly tell me what's wrong with it without looking at the truck personally but I'm hearing it may be the spyder injectors,does that sound like the problem?? The truck is a 96 Sierra,2wd 350 auto

MazingerZ

Reaction score
check your Fuel pressure and then the distributor gear for wear.

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
96 model ok but how many miles and does it has factory fuel pump? I also know the fuel lines give problems on that year wait for someone to chime in about the that problem my truck is a 93 don't know much about it.