PRO COMP???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97k1500z71

Reaction score
got a 6" pro comp ifs lift for my 97 ecsb...it was in a tub and in COMPLETE pieces...BUT i paid $280.00 for it, figured it was worth it.

so im assuming that pro comp has been out of business for a while? does anyone know where i can find a parts sheet for parts included in the lift and what is needed? i think i have everything but itd be nice to see...installation is pretty self explainatory, but the destructions would be nice too! any info on this kit? any input or reviews? im thinkin 35x12.5s will fit decent...

come on folks!!

much appreciated!!

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
When did Pro Comp go out of business? They're still producing wheels, tires, and suspension parts as far as I know.

97k1500z71

Reaction score
ive searched and searched and searched and CANNOT find a "pro comp" website!

97k1500z71

Reaction score
found the PDF for all the kits along with inventory, but still lookin for input!

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
Link the PDF for those that can use it in the future but I think since they push so many parts through large sites like 4wheelparts and 4wheelonline that they probably don't need their own site. Pro Comp has become an extremely large company by pushing their product with a lot of specials through the larger sites, I think if they were to go out of business it would be pretty well known.