Power Window / Lock conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SPSU55

Reaction score
I got pretty lucky the other day. I found a 98 (or possibly 99) Sierra in the junk yard and I was able to get all the components for the power window/ power lock conversion. I got both door cards, the harness, and I even got the keyless entry module. I didn't want to tear the dash out of my truck without being absolutely sure that everything worked. So when I got back home I tested the junkyard parts on my truck. I unplugged the existing "GRAY" connection in my truck and plugged the junkyard stuff in and nothing happened. How can I test the parts and make sure that everything is working before I tear my truck apart? Also, once I get everything working, how can I get a new key fob for the keyless entry? The module had a serial number on it, can I use that number to get one from a dealership?

By the way, I am swapping all of this stuff into a 1995 K1500 regular cab.

Thatguy0909

Reaction score
Any update on if you got the module to work and a replacement fob? Im wanting to do the whole swap in my cheyenne. Thanks

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk