Post your Stepside!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
attachment.php

attachment.php

You must be registered for see images

:drool: :drool: :drool:

damn i really want a rsss

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
Well it's your pickup. I wanted to lift mine, and when I was puttin it on I started to regret it, but when I was done I was extremely happy that I did. You have 3 trucks right? Are you saying youre not sure if you wanna lift the stepside or if you want to lift one at all? Not tryin to influence you, but wouldn't it be cool to have atleast one lifted truck?

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
Well it's your pickup. I wanted to lift mine, and when I was puttin it on I started to regret it, but when I was done I was extremely happy that I did. You have 3 trucks right? Are you saying youre not sure if you wanna lift the stepside or if you want to lift one at all? Not tryin to influence you, but wouldn't it be cool to have atleast one lifted truck?

i do have three trucks the 1998 i can lift unless i find something else to plow with the 1994 i want to sas because the ifs wont do wheel with heavy wheeling and mudding so that leaves the stepside. i want to which i may do it but i dont wanna lift it then not like it and take it out because thats a lot of work