Post Your Long Beds!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Detroitpower

Reaction score
Going to get some paint on her..... one day....

You must be registered for see images attach

diamondave

Reaction score
My 88 ECLB lowered 5/7

Reaction score
6in RCD, 1.5in Body on 35s. Going down to 33s soon, probably gonna put smaller blocks in and let the torsion bars down a good bit. Hate the tires sticking out so much.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
6in RCD, 1.5in Body on 35s. Going down to 33s soon, probably gonna put smaller blocks in and let the torsion bars down a good bit. Hate the tires sticking out so much.

that's a pretty interesting bumper you've got there.... id like to see some more pics of it

Sent from my static android

Reaction score
Thanks,

Without getting too carried away.

I have some random photos from the build but only random, no real progression. No early photos either. When I repaint my lower strip the bumper will get redone again too. Wasn't thinking when I used undercoating, no UV resistance. But the lower texture bedliners chip easily.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
Thanks,

Without getting too carried away.

I have some random photos from the build but only random, no real progression. No early photos either. When I repaint my lower strip the bumper will get redone again too. Wasn't thinking when I used undercoating, no UV resistance. But the lower texture bedliners chip easily.

man that's sick... I didn't even notice the stacks the first time around... I'm a little bit jealous I want a diesel bad but just can't get into one right now :bawl:

sent from the c1500 Denali

dave_erald

Live the dream, or don't, your choice...
Reaction score
I'll take some more pics now that it's running again, I put the diesel bumper back on and bought a cheap set of white rims for the time being.