Post your lifted 2wd's!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matad311

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks Guys! But yea i ordered the 32x11.5r15 Mickeys since i wont be able to clear 33's with the offset of wheels i originally bought and don't have the money to swap wheels. Which my tires will be in today and hoping to get some new pictures up later this afternoon or tomorrow! But im thinking i need to raise the rear up some im not a fan of the whole cali lean thing (not a big trend here in Michigan). Especially when i tow my toys around on the weekends lol But I think i want to get a add-a-leaf in the rear or get my springs re-arched and lift the rear 3" without the blocks. We will see what happens....

matad311

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea we dont have to many areas to go pre runnin at here in Michigan but I still would love to build my truck into a complete pre runner and do it right one day but thats a long way away lol The only area for us would be Silver Lake sand dunes and thats about it, i would have to say the look here is who can have the biggest most powerful beast you can get in a truck, here its the redneck crowd lol But now I am pumped to get off work becaseu my tires showed up! 32x11.5r15 Mickey Thompson BAJA ATZ P3's
You must be registered for see images attach

matad311

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Alight I got them mounted and let me just say they look bad ass! I love the look of the 32" tire at 11.5" wide. These tires are more aggressive then you think the picture online dosnt do it justice. I like the way they ride driving home looks like I might need to trim about a 1/2" off the bumper to clear better or at least make me feel better about not catching it when i go off road. Other then that it looks like thats the only spot that needs trimming untill i do some flex testing on them. But here is the truck now. I'll post some good photos of it on my way home from work tomorrow during the day!

matad311

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mm that gas mileage though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol Who cares you drive a truck expect bad gas mileage... Im still averaging 14.8 mpg and before the tires and lift i was getting 15.5mpg, so thats not bad at all