Post your lifted 2wd's!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjman250

Last Of A Dying Breed
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

RyanMerrick

8 Lug
Reaction score

Looks good. New (bigger) tires would go a long way on your truck to bring it to the next level

matad311

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Alright Everyone its been awhile since I posted my 2wd on here and since i was asking about a lift kit for it. Well I finally made the decision to put a lift on and man i was sure dumb for waiting this long! Its awesome, I went with the 4" RC lift kit and used the 2" blocks but wishing i went with the 3" blocks. I might end up getting an add a leaf in the rear anyways so they might just be temporary. Its a '98 C1500 rolling on 31x10.5r15 BFG's right now and looking to go bigger, but i think i might have issues doing so. I need some help I want to do 32x11.5r15 Mickey Thompson ATZ P3's but I think i will need to trim the fender, I need some thoughts guys thanks!

HooliganC2500

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the pissed off look (front higher than the rear) is the best guess its a southern California thing

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Alright Everyone its been awhile since I posted my 2wd on here and since i was asking about a lift kit for it. Well I finally made the decision to put a lift on and man i was sure dumb for waiting this long! Its awesome, I went with the 4" RC lift kit and used the 2" blocks but wishing i went with the 3" blocks. I might end up getting an add a leaf in the rear anyways so they might just be temporary. Its a '98 C1500 rolling on 31x10.5r15 BFG's right now and looking to go bigger, but i think i might have issues doing so. I need some help I want to do 32x11.5r15 Mickey Thompson ATZ P3's but I think i will need to trim the fender, I need some thoughts guys thanks!

Looking good! You'll have no problem running 32x11.5r15s. I have that tire size but I only have a 2" lift

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score

trim......yes! But not much, I'm running 33/12.50/17 General grabbers....I do plan on doing a coil spacer soon just because...:)

I think the pissed off look (front higher than the rear) is the best guess its a southern California thing

Love this look...it's also a desert thing lol, and I live in the desert...:peace: