Post your lifted 2wd's!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
hey hunter, I forgot about those measurements. I'll get some tomorrow. Could you get me pavement to fender lip front/rear on yours?

8898addict

Reaction score
When you added the 2500 coils did you have to do a B/J flip or add a B/J spacer ? I wanted to add those coils to my truck

I didn't have to add a spacer or flip the ball joints. I actually question if there was much of a bright gain but I have nothing to compare to. It had drop springs and I needed springs.

knowfool

Reaction score
Hello Guys,
I'm new here, so be kind.
Rough Country says their 4" spindle lift ONLY fits models with 5 lug wheels. I have read that guys are doing the RC 4" spindle and 6 Lug wheels. I searched for 5 Lug to 6 Lugs swaps but did 't find what I was looking for. Any help would be great. Thanks

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Welcome! You have to buy 6 lug 2500 rotors and a 4x4 rear end. Fastorange has a thread called "gmt400 2wd lift kit guide" or something to that effect an it's explained in the first couple of pages along with links to the parts.

knowfool

Reaction score
Do any of you guys with the RC 4" Spindle have a Pic of you truck from the front? Showing the clearance of the cross member? Maybe with before and after?

Last edited:

Green15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I lifted again!
You must be registered for see images

Already had the 4" RC Spindles. Ran 31x10.50s for about 5 years and wanted a little more...

Went with Canuck Motorsports' 2" taller coil and 2" block. While at it, went ahead and got Canucks UCAs, put in new upper and lower ball joints and tie rod ends. Out back with the block, I went with Offroad Designs U-Bolt Flip. Bilstein 5100s all around and rolling on new 33x10.50 BFGs.