Post your lifted 2wd's!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kcrelentless

Reaction score
I do, if you are referring to me. We are body lifting in a couple of weeks. I have some 37s I got from a buddy, but I am looking for some 20s.... might have to sell the 37s for some 35s.

rycojo

Reaction score
What do you have planned for the rear? Mine sits stock in the rear with 4" Spindles in the front. Little much on the lean and I've been meaning to get the rear up a tad. What were you planning?

I was going to do blocks. I haven't figured out exactly what height to get the right stance. And then I am going to put wheel spacers on it as well.

aggieman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea coils spindles and body to clear 37s. I'm lifting over Christmas break you should post pcs after your body lift

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kcrelentless

Reaction score
For sure already bought my goodies, the ice kept the garage closed this weekend. But I might be doing some pre-Christmas piecing together!

Joeyk94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
fabtech 6 inch lift, 3 inch body lift, fabtech AAL, with a two inch block, procomp mud terrains 35x12.50r15.
i wanna take it back down a few inches no body lift and 33's. the way it looks right now doesn't seem right to me. and when i go to 33's it will be on 18's
this was when my dad got the body lift and 35s in 04
You must be registered for see images attach

show the difference in height between my dads 08 duramax with a 6 inch lift

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Current pic of my truck, going to be changing quite abit in the spring!

1996 C1500
4" Spindle
3" Body
31x10.50R15 Dean Wintercat SST
8" Rally's

6 Lug (10-Bolt 4x4 rear, 2500LD Rotors), New Wheels, smoothie bumpers, hood paint, coming soon!