Post your lifted 2wd's!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wehrwolf

Reaction score
hideous is ok! i wont judge! you can get 2" spacers from ebay. or get a 2in RC lift. it comes with balljoint spacers. which you will need when you put the spacers on anyways to correct your alignment.

Your old hoe looked cool! (besides the smashed roof!)

i just need some wheel spacers for the rear so that my rear tires will stick out as much as the front because of the spindles, and the hoe was sweet but it hurt like a mother when i hit that tree!!

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
i just need some wheel spacers for the rear so that my rear tires will stick out as much as the front because of the spindles, and the hoe was sweet but it hurt like a mother when i hit that tree!!

i bet it did! glad your ok though! yeah. I actually put a 4wd rearend in my truck because they are 3" wider from a 2wd. But my front wheels still are wider. Im about to order some 1.25" spacers for the rear.

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
Can you post up some pics of the 4" spindle lift with 33's please! I've got 31's and they feel too small.

Yeah as soon as I get the 33"s on I will LoL! I sill have 31"s right now and they just look so small in all that open space LoL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wehrwolf

Reaction score
well here's a pic of my truck, it's a 1996 gmc sierra, bought it as a shell and put everything but the rear-end from my old hoe in it, just need to put my 3'' body lift on and buy a set of 35''s for it
You must be registered for see images attach

aggieman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you go back a few pages mine is on spindles and 33s. Foin for s body and 35s n'est.

Wehrwolf

Reaction score
anybody know where i can get some rear wheel spacers??? probably 2'' ones???

MTM1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
4'' lift with 32's
You must be registered for see images attach
[/URL]