Post your lifted 2wd's!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

P-rez

Reaction score
Well I guess I'm going to run them chrome for now, since I'm getting more feedback from u guys to run them Chrome

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
Here is a shot of mine right before I put the new wheels on. I will have to take more with the new wheels especially since I like them so much more LoL!

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370446216.860875.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370446216.860875.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
Ok here is a shot with the new wheels on it, I love these wheels LOL!

You must be registered for see images attach

P-rez

Reaction score
Yo Cadon69, do you have a better pic of your truck... I want to see how the black wheels look with the Chrome bumpers

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
I don't have one but I can get one in the morning since in at work now and it will be dark by the time I get home. What all angles or close ups or anything in particular are you looking for?

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
looks good! whats the specs on the lift and tires?

Thanks! The lift is Rough Country 4" spindles in the front, with 3" blocks (skyjacker I think) in the rear (until I can get a set of custom lift leafs made). The tires are also only temporary, I got the truck with them on and don't want to waste perfectly good tires LoL! They are 31x10.5x15 Yokohama Geolanders. I'm planning on getting 33x12.5 Hankook Dynapro ATM's. also the wheels are US Wheel, Stealth Daytona in a 15x8 with 4 inch backspacing.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks! The lift is Rough Country 4" spindles in the front, with 3" blocks (skyjacker I think) in the rear (until I can get a set of custom lift leafs made). The tires are also only temporary, I got the truck with them on and don't want to waste perfectly good tires LoL! They are 31x10.5x15 Yokohama Geolanders. I'm planning on getting 33x12.5 Hankook Dynapro ATM's. also the wheels are US Wheel, Stealth Daytona in a 15x8 with 4 inch backspacing.

Why not do the shackle flip out back. Less than $200 for 4"....

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
Why not do the shackle flip out back. Less than $200 for 4"....

I saw that once and then I thought it was 4WD only then I forgot about it LoL! Maybe I need to look into it more. That sounds like a way better way to go then getting new springs made. Thanks!

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Truck looks good !