Post your lifted 2wd's!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
I have toswap brakes as well I have an 88. I'm not sure what side spacer it is. I tried to cheap out and went the ebay route. I was just tired of being stock. And just for s and giggles here's my rust bucket again. She needs a lot of tlc but I love it.
You must be registered for see images attach

chrome_rush

Reaction score
Ya I don't know what it is. I was tired of the maybe 12mpg I was getting with mine and wanted something fun so I bought a loaded focus ST with the turbo 6 speed manual combo. Whih I absolutely love. Its an amazing car, but despite the brand new 30k dollar car in the driveway I have been driving the truck this whole week besides yesterday to get groceries because it was raining. Just something about a truck lol. I might look into the lift springs. I don't recall who makes them anymore though.

P-rez

Reaction score
Here is mine... Got the wheels on.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
I don't really like wide wheels but that really does look good! What size tires? Any rubbing? I see you trimmed the bumper.

P-rez

Reaction score
I don't really like wide wheels but that really does look good! What size tires? Any rubbing? I see you trimmed the bumper.

Thanks Hunter...the tires are 33x12.50x15, and yeah I was rubbing in the front bumper, but I'm also rubbing on the front wheel well... So I still have to trim a bit there

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
I could daily that truck all day.. I love it and the wheels look great nice truck:thumbup:

P-rez

Reaction score
Thanks fellas... I might paint the wheels black... Still debating, what do u guys think?

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Unless you demold and plastic dip your bumpers I would leave them unpainted it makes the chrome bumpers pop.