Post your lifted 2wd's!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTM1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I remember this truck, i think i talked to you awhile back on another GM site... it looks good with 32's i think thats the direction im gonna go.......

Oh yea we did, I remember your truck. One of those that's just unforgettable

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh yea we did, I remember your truck. One of those that's just unforgettable

Yeah i went ahead and did the spindles and took the fabtech lift off so its a lil different now, but she handles better now. Do you have any more pics of your 96 Silvy its on 32's right?
I would love to see that tire size on the truck. Im thinking of going to some 32" Dunlop mud rovers........ but dont want it to look tiny lol

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
How do those with 33's like them. I'm pretty much set on doing a spindle lift and a 1" spacer and some 33's. I'm just not certain its tall enough. We've all seen the Nbs dmax rolling on a 6" and 37s. I'm lifting it to get a more truck appearance. Is a 4" going to put a 2wd close to say a 4x4 with 285s in terms of height or a little shorter/taller? If any one has a pic next to a 4wd to get a visual I would appreciate it.

Sent from a local distillery

zigsz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How do those with 33's like them. I'm pretty much set on doing a spindle lift and a 1" spacer and some 33's. I'm just not certain its tall enough. We've all seen the Nbs dmax rolling on a 6" and 37s. I'm lifting it to get a more truck appearance. Is a 4" going to put a 2wd close to say a 4x4 with 285s in terms of height or a little shorter/taller? If any one has a pic next to a 4wd to get a visual I would appreciate it.

Sent from a local distillery

My dad has an RC 4" on his truck, converted to 6 lug, and is running my old stock 16x7 wheels with 285's. It looks identical to my truck back when it was stock as far as the stance goes except there isn't a frame hanging down like 4x4's. I'm sorry but I don't have any pics of it on my comp. I'll try to remember to take 1 or 2 tomorrow.

WillMGK

Reaction score
98 C1500 4inch rough country spindle lift with shocks. No blocks. 2inch drop shackles in the back.. Southern Squat haha. Go light gobee. Cattleman HD soon to come along with uws bed rails and tailgate cap. Tires are 31x75 r 15 goodyear silent armor.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach