Post your lifted 2wd's!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pampo'sTruck

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Merry christmas! Love this thread I actually read it all the way through lol.

I want to see more pre runner esque trucks. Really liked those. This thread might have totally changed my mind about my truck. Might be going up instead of down lol. Also, after crawling around under it trying to get pics of my transmission today, I think down will be a bad idea because I won't be able to get my barrel chest under my truck to work on it lol.

SLmateo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know it's a common problem... I got a complete delphi fuel pump hanger and assembly for 109 shipped if anyone finds my troubles.

SLmateo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got around to the hub centric spacers
You must be registered for see images attach

Forgot befores.

SLmateo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well guys I get a bit more lift than I thought.... lmao. Had some help doing the back blocks and went and ate while they were put on.... didn't check and just started on the spindles. Blocks were put on top of the add a leafs lol. Noticed it while looking at upgrading the exhaust today.... tommorow I get the full rc lift. :)

.... I even helped dremel the blocks id bores thinking they didn't fit and didn't even check.... major facepalm.

meterman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here is mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

meterman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks is also super chargef

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SLmateo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice truck ^. Throwing on a light bar and calling it quits on the work truck. I have a slow leak of coolant too :( hope it's not the head.... pressure test soon.. the joys of old trucks.
You must be registered for see images