Post your lifted 2wd's!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I didn't know you were getting it done so quick! Can't wait to see it

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Just arrived... anyone have a link to something to help with psi for larger tires other than the chalk test

I used to have a load chart just for that but I lost the thing, start at 35 and do the chalk test.

SLmateo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok going to start within the hour.. frustrated because I was going to put on tow mirrors right now but can't get the bottom inner 10mm out... I guess I'll wait till I have the right wrench.. here's some uglies

SLmateo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The gray is just primer to prevent rust..there was a pin stripe and now de badged with fender flares for test fit before color match

At least she looks good on the inside...to me at least.. when my pops gets back to the country going to let him cut into the dash and put my old avh4500bt 7" screen in. I get frustrated with measurements and want it to look good.

Last edited:

SLmateo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Done tomorrow... had to do all the ball joints.. just found out they have NEVER been done and i need an attachment for my grease gun to fill them... the rear blocks had to be dremeled out and the add a leaf bolt shortened.. dust plate had to be slightly grinded down at the top of the caliper to clear the spindle... been a long day... my back hurts

Last edited:

SLmateo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

All done guys. Ended up redoing the tie rods as well... I was riding sidewalls on the way to alinement... lol.. forgot to do CA bushings so that's this weekend, then another alinement, then new rims and tires... just put on some tow mirrors tonight as well... paint job within the month

Anyone know if I need 41mm or 43mm upper bushings? I cannot find an answer as both parts pop up.

Last edited:

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Looks awesome man!

I need to know the answer to his question about the control arm bushings as well

SLmateo

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I can't find an answer on the bushings from anyone even the dealership. They say go measure it but I want to have it on hand before I start lol... might just have a not perfect alinement for awhile