Post your lifted 2wd's!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Green15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
33/10.50 would probably fit just fine with no running. But you can fit a 11.50 or 12.50 on a 7" rim with no problem.

I'm running 12.5 on a 7" rim just fine.

Really? I was told that you don't want to go any wider than 1.5x rim width... 7" x 1.5 = 10.50". I have heard of guys putting 35x12.50's on 15x7's and they had really bad wheel wobble and body roll because of the taller sidewall.

Either way, what you guys have said is good news for me! I may try 32x11.50's when these tires are shot.

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Really? I was told that you don't want to go any wider than 1.5x rim width... 7" x 1.5 = 10.50". I have heard of guys putting 35x12.50's on 15x7's and they had really bad wheel wobble and body roll because of the taller sidewall.

Either way, what you guys have said is good news for me! I may try 32x11.50's when these tires are shot.

They look kinda funky on a narrow rim though

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score

I don't have too much body roll, seems okay, I'm running 35x12.5 on 454SS 15x7's

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Had a little fun hunting today!
You must be registered for see images attach

Then I got stuck

Had to get my bro to come up a quad trail in his 89 yota to come give me a tug. I was trying to turn around and all 4 wheel got stuck in ruts.

Green15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have had them on for about 2 weeks. so hard to say, plus they were bald when i got them.

Haha well we'll just have to wait and see. I'v egot plenty of tread on these 31's so it'll be a while before I'm going to be buying new tires.
Any luck out hunting?

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Haha well we'll just have to wait and see. I'v egot plenty of tread on these 31's so it'll be a while before I'm going to be buying new tires.
Any luck out hunting?

none at all, i actually didnt take the guns, was more scouting. i legally cant take the guns out alone, waiting for my PAL to return.

Green15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
none at all, i actually didnt take the guns, was more scouting. i legally cant take the guns out alone, waiting for my PAL to return.

Well it's always nice to get out into the open country. I've got hunting season coming up on the 5th, but down in SoCal there isn't soo much great land for deer, but they're out there. Just nice to get away form it all.

meterman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here's mine 2wd c3500 crew 4" fab spindle lift