Post YOUR Favorite Picture of YOUR Truck!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BackInBlack

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here's my favourite, taken last year

You must be registered for see images attach

That's a sweet picture, definitely looks like a wallpaper shot! How low is the truck?

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk HD

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score

Ha! Lawnmower behind the truck, but the lawn needs cutting. Yard that needs a bit o' weedin', too! Misc. other stuff hangin' around.
And a skateboard really close to the front door & the sidewalk to it. (Mother-in-law coming over for a visit?)
BUT, the truck is super clean!!!
That's what I like to see! A man that has his priorities straight! Attaboy!

MIKE//Z71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ha! Lawnmower behind the truck, but the lawn needs cutting. Yard that needs a bit o' weedin', too! Misc. other stuff hangin' around.
And a skateboard really close to the front door & the sidewalk to it. (Mother-in-law coming over for a visit?)
BUT, the truck is super clean!!!
That's what I like to see! A man that has his priorities straight! Attaboy!
Hahaha. Actually thats my parents house!! I just had my truck parked there for a while i was doing some work on it since I dont have much of a place to do it at my apartment. My little brother is the master of leaving everywhere lol!! And the truck ALWAYS comes first..Just dont tell the girlfriend that ahah.and lmao at the mother-in-law comment. Ill have to remember that for the next time shes comin over lol!

Last edited:

BackInBlack

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Our new favorite, for now lol

Liz likes the way the clouds come out in my rear window on this one

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

Green15

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used washers, bolts, lock washers and acorn nuts.

Simple enough, I did the same sort of thing with the licence plate bracket removed and I used to have the extra guards on the front bumper... filled in those holes. But anyways... I like the look without that trim there.