Post YOUR Favorite Picture of YOUR Truck!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Thank you. She's work in progress with a lot more to do. The bumper, winch, kc's, linered rocker panels, wheels and black grille have all been done in the past few months. Just working on her as I get the extra cash.

Man I love it! I got it bc it was a little less than a Ranch Hand and was only 6 week wait versus the 12 week wait on RH. They are actually Tough Country Bumpers sold by Peacemaker. They had great customer service too, I called a few times during the process to order changes like the light tabs and a few other things. Btw if you have a Body Lift they will weld brackets on it for you to extend it up.
How much did that peacemaker run ya if ya don't mind me asking
Man you have a good looking truck, makes me even more anxious to get a lift on mine. I Definitely NEED a rear bumper like you're running. Does it sit and mount just like the rear bumper? I'm seriously looking at getting one of these http://www.tiregate.com/vt-series/ for my truck once I get the lift on and don't want a rear bumper that would interfere with that. As far as Peacemaker front bumper goes, honestly I stumbled upon them by accident trying to find me a WARN Classic II front bumper replacement (still never found one) but I do like it just kinda mismatch with the rear now.
that tailgate is an awesome idea I want one now!
You must be registered for see images attach

man I love that truck! what do you get for mpg?

Havoc2004

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
How much did that peacemaker run ya if ya don't mind me asking
$1,641.00 That's with Heavy Duty 12k lb Warn winch mount, 3/4" shackle mounts, and 4 light tabs on middle bar. The base price was $1,145.00 for the bumper with no winch mount or light tabs and D-Rings instead of shackle mounts. Ranch Hands I found that were comparable were $1,500 base price. Also shipping cost $148, not bad imo for a 300lb bumper.

that tailgate is an awesome idea I want one now!
I know Right!! An off road place down in Bham turned me onto them. They make a lot of different styles too. some that are angled, some straight up and down as well as ones that mount in the bed. I am definitely going to invest in one sometime.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Man you have a good looking truck, makes me even more anxious to get a lift on mine. I Definitely NEED a rear bumper like you're running. Does it sit and mount just like the rear bumper? I'm seriously looking at getting one of these http://www.tiregate.com/vt-series/ for my truck once I get the lift on and don't want a rear bumper that would interfere with that. As far as Peacemaker front bumper goes, honestly I stumbled upon them by accident trying to find me a WARN Classic II front bumper replacement (still never found one) but I do like it just kinda mismatch with the rear now.

Yeah it wouldn't interfere with one of the tire gates, I looked at those too, I just like my Chevrolet banner too much ha.

Havoc2004

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah it wouldn't interfere with one of the tire gates, I looked at those too, I just like my Chevrolet banner too much ha.

Haha I hear yah. My tailgate is beat up pretty good anyway plus my spare doesn't fit under the truck to well and that's a 285, so if I went to 35's when I lift I'd have to relocate it and I think they look good.

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score

This is now my favorite picture of my truck... Got my new toy in tow! AND its the first time that hitch has been used really since I bought the truck! haha

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Pic of said toy... 02" CBR600F4i, quite a bit of work done to it. Swapped forks with all components, "StreetFighter" naked bike. A few internals swapped, HotBody's undertail with LEDs, shorty exhaust. And literally a truck load of extra parts that he has yet to put on or has taken off.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Ooooh! Cool looking rig! Ultimate canyon carver! I know some kick-a$$ roads around here that that would be just a blast on!
Spent a lot o' time up on 2 wheels!
But I soon found out that there are only 2 types of riders.
Those that have fallen, & those that are gonna fall. I've fallen. More than once!
But! If ya ain't falling, ya ain't learnin'! (I've learned! Real good! Got the scars!)
How are you supposed to know where the limit is, if ya don't go out & find it? People that walk a fine line, usually fall off of it once or twice!
So...with that kinda attitude, best if I stick to 4 wheels! At least that way I don't have to curl up in a ball, waiting for the bike to catch up with me, (& it always does!) when the 'oops' factor kicks in!
Maybe it's an 'old age' thing. Self-preservation, & all!
I blame the kids! Little ********! Fun-killers!

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score

This is now my favorite picture of my truck... Got my new toy in tow! AND its the first time that hitch has been used really since I bought the truck! haha

I still think my shiny new mirrors would look alot better on your truck...and those nice red ones would look better on mine...