Post YOUR Favorite Picture of YOUR Truck!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
I've been a damn pic ***** lately, but for those of you who haven't checked out my build thread I fibally finished baggin this thing last week and got it cleaned up and took her to a show.

You must be registered for see images attach

And since the z71 gets no love I figured I'd throw a pic of it up..

Last edited:

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
there is nothing wrong with being a pic *****.... when you have a truck as gorgeous as yours :waytogo:

sent from the c1500 Denali

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
I've been a damn pic ***** lately, but for those of you who haven't checked out my build thread I fibally finished baggin this thing last week and got it cleaned up and took her to a show.

And since the z71 gets no love I figured I'd throw a pic of it up..

Awe I was hoping for a color matched Chevy grille

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
there is nothing wrong with being a pic *****.... when you have a truck as gorgeous as yours :waytogo:

sent from the c1500 Denali

Yeah his truck is nice....i love the color

Haha thanks! Just happy she's finally drivable again

Awe I was hoping for a color matched Chevy grille

It looked color matched when I didn't wash the z71 for a month in spring lol. As far as color matching the grill on that thing goes I think the chances are slim! I wanna find another z71 with less miles and use the pewter one as a work truck. Anyone whose ever worked on the oil field knows that oil patch trucks go through hell sometimes