Post YOUR Favorite Picture of YOUR Truck!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

highperf4x4

Original Male
Reaction score
Can I post my second favorite pic too? lol

You must be registered for see images attach

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
You should start a build thread man, really liking your truck. Especially the wheels.

highperf4x4

Original Male
Reaction score
You got any lift on it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the first pic it has the torsion bars cranked up and 2" blocks in the rear. I'm installing the 6" rough country lift now.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

highperf4x4

Original Male
Reaction score
You should start a build thread man, really liking your truck. Especially the wheels.

I'll try to get something posted soon. I have a lot of pics from the last twelve years to sift through.

95whitez71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
In the first pic it has the torsion bars cranked up and 2" blocks in the rear. I'm installing the 6" rough country lift now.

Oh ok. How did it ride when you cranked the torsion bars? I did mine and after a day I had to turn them back down because it didn't have any suspension at all

highperf4x4

Original Male
Reaction score
Man it actually rides pretty good. It did seem a little bit firm over bumps but not bad at all. Supposedly this new lift kit will restore the factory ride although I may crank them up again lol

95whitez71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
On mine I could feel every little bump in the road and it just bounced anytime you went over a speed bump

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
Shocks would probably help, like the 2-3" lift shocks. Stocks can attribute the the horrible ride. I need new shocks for mine. There is also the "ball joint flip" that can soften up the ride. I'm gonna check that out when I replace my ball joints.