Post YOUR Favorite Picture of YOUR Truck!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Currently my favorite one. In it's most complete form in over 3 months. Actually drove it down the road today.

You must be registered for see images attach

You should have put the weights on the inside of the rim

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I'm not trying to start anything, I'm just saying, every single wheel/tire I've balanced had to have weights on both inside and outside to balance correctly.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I'm not trying to start anything, I'm just saying, every single wheel/tire I've balanced had to have weights on both inside and outside to balance correctly.

Then how do you explain wheels that don't have lips on the front like my pro comps? No place for weight

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Some wheels are different. I just know that mine, with the huge amount of lip that I have and just how heavy they were require a lot of weight to balance it out. Not a big deal, but that's where they needed to be. They will be painted black soon to blend in.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Then how do you explain wheels that don't have lips on the front like my pro comps? No place for weight

I dunno. Like I just said, every one that I've balanced needed them on both sides. So when you balanced them, both sides were at '0'?

Keepinitoldskool

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You can balance from one side but it takes about 1.5-2x the wheel weights to do so.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk