pictures of my truck in the mud

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
just some after math pictures of my truck thought i would share them with you guys
You must be registered for see images attach

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
damn that looks fun. i wish i had places like that to go

yeah i live about 5 miles from the local off road park and there is powerlines right outback of my house so i have a few places to go and a couple of those pics were taken behind a few of my buddys houses

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Back when i lived in IL we had bout 6 mud roads that we took the liberty to make fun places to play and a few fields to play in, always fun times

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
Back when i lived in IL we had bout 6 mud roads that we took the liberty to make fun places to play and a few fields to play in, always fun times

yeah i want to find a few fields to tear up to keep from scratching my stepside when i lift it and yes they are fun and a few of them can be learning experences like when i blew my motor trying to recover this

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
well we tried a 3700 pound winch with a snatch block and it didnt move so we got my buddy with another dodge with a 6 inch lift and 35s and kept yanking on him until he came loose ill se if we can get the videos up here

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Ive actually had mine buried worse in a field, we decided to go playin in a field in the winter while the ground was frozen and i hit a soft spot in 2wd and sank, i was scraping mud with my door when i opened it and the back bumper was under ground, took about 6 hours of pulling with my buddys 93 f250 diesel with 4" lift on 36s and a twisted frame horn before we got it pulled out, one of the few times i could sit on the roof of my truck and still have my feet on the ground