Pics of the truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Smith

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah smith is bout the smallest truck in his family lol. wasnt it daddys or the brothers trucks that was A MONSTER? its been a while since i seen the pics

Brothers was the monster. Its the maroon stepside that Cowlboy is talking about. My bros was SASd with a 60/14bff combo, dodge 1.5ton(i think) T-case, Monster TH400 and a beastly 468. There was a lot of custom work that my bro built himself for the truck. A friend of ours is the owner of Kat Kustoms so he also helped and is also the one who is going to help me Link my truck. My brother sold it because it was a bit too extreme and too tall and wasn't exactly streetable if he wanted to drive it to work for a week or what not. I think he kind of regrets it now.

My dads was like mine. It was a half ton with a 6in superlift and 3 in body. his was about an inch or 2 shorter than mine. My dad basicly completely redid the truck but never drove it. New paint, rollpan, grille,hood,interior along with dynamat, transmission, rebuilt transfercase, front and rear out of my bros truck which was rebuilt about a year before the sas, line X, etc, etc. He had it for probably 5 years and maybe put 8k miles on it hence the reason he put it for sale and ended up with a Caddy and Camaro.

I plan on keeping mine as long as i can. It's a fun truck and it was my first real big purchase for a vehicle. I just tinker with it here and there when funds permit and keep it up to *****.........

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i wonder if he ever got this finished

he started this quite some time ago....december 09