Pics of some of my past cars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94 ChevySWB

Reaction score
Just posted my first threads & pics on the introduction site last night - thought I'd add a few pics of a few of the cars that have passed through my hands in the past 30 years or so...
You must be registered for see images attach

BlackBeauty

No I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like that '71 Cutlass and the '70(??) Impala... We've got a '70 442 ourselves

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
69 impala i just sold mine last year heres a pic of it

BlackBeauty

No I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The '67s are my favorite body style chevelles... Both look sweet... Chevelle a 396??

94 ChevySWB

Reaction score
The red Cutlass was a 72 - that was my first car. Well, actually my "real" first car was technically the 66 Impala that my dad gave me when I turned 16 - but 2 weeks after that, I found the Cutlass on a local lot for $1100, traded the 66 Impala on it (they gave me $200 trade for it), and I financed $900 (co-signed by my brother-in-law) and started making my $48.10 monthly payments on it. :)

The white Impala was a 69 with a 327 and a Powerglide - bought it from a buddy of mine after I sold the Cutlass. The Skylark I bought in the early 90's - got it from the 2nd owner who had owned it since 1972. The 71 Caprice, well.....that's actually my favorite. It was so straight & clean and unmolested (had full wheel covers, skirts, etc) when I bought it. Of course, I couldn't leave it alone so it eventually ended up with the Rallys (has the 15"x7"'s on it in these pictures - but had 15"x10"'s in the rear for most of the time), healthy 406 (Dart Pro 1 heads, Eagle rotating assy with forged pistons, 6" rods, Comp Extreme Energy 274H cam, 1.6 roller rockers - crank dyno'd at 472 HP & 521 lb/ft of torque @ 2800 rpm), 3" aluminized exhaust with x-pipe and Flowmaster 50 Delta-Flows, PST Suspension bushings.....sorry, think there's a tear in my eye. :) Anyway, sorry for going on - I do love my cars/trucks/bikes....all of them. Guess that's why we have this forum, right? :)

BlackBeauty

No I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The red Cutlass was a 72 - that was my first car. Well, actually my "real" first car was technically the 66 Impala that my dad gave me when I turned 16 - but 2 weeks after that, I found the Cutlass on a local lot for $1100, traded the 66 Impala on it (they gave me $200 trade for it), and I financed $900 (co-signed by my brother-in-law) and started making my $48.10 monthly payments on it. :)

The white Impala was a 69 with a 327 and a Powerglide - bought it from a buddy of mine after I sold the Cutlass. The Skylark I bought in the early 90's - got it from the 2nd owner who had owned it since 1972. The 71 Caprice, well.....that's actually my favorite. It was so straight & clean and unmolested (had full wheel covers, skirts, etc) when I bought it. Of course, I couldn't leave it alone so it eventually ended up with the Rallys (has the 15"x7"'s on it in these pictures - but had 15"x10"'s in the rear for most of the time), healthy 406 (Dart Pro 1 heads, Eagle rotating assy with forged pistons, 6" rods, Comp Extreme Energy 274H cam, 1.6 roller rockers - crank dyno'd at 472 HP & 521 lb/ft of torque @ 2800 rpm), 3" aluminized exhaust with x-pipe and Flowmaster 50 Delta-Flows, PST Suspension bushings.....sorry, think there's a tear in my eye. :) Anyway, sorry for going on - I do love my cars/trucks/bikes....all of them. Guess that's why we have this forum, right? :)

Knew it was either a '71 or 2... Couldn't tell which, but I knew they both had circle parklights, whereas the '70s had rectangle

94 ChevySWB

Reaction score
Yeah - with the '71's & '72's, the ony way I could tell 'em apart was the grilles and the taillights....and mine actually had the '71 taillights when I got it because it had been hit in the rear and repaired - with a '71 bumper! If my memory serves me right, the car lot also had a '71 chocolate brown Cutlass for sale for $1300 that actually had a '70 model rear bumper (with the vertical lights) and was probably in overall better shape than mine - but mine was red and already had an am/fm/cassette player in it, so to a 16 year old working weekends at Mazzio's Pizza, it made a lot more sense. After all, I had Boston & Journey tapes to listen to... :)