Photographing a '97 K1500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I got to photograph my friend's '97 truck back in august for a truck spotlight story. It was a blast to shoot, and Im fairly happy with how they turned out, I'm too much of a perfectionist, so there's still things I'd like to change on them, but all due considering, I like them. We got really lucky with the beautiful sky/clouds that day.

He's not a member on the forum here, but I thought y'all would enjoy seeing it: http://www.gmtruckcentral.com/spotlight/whipped383.html

The article has all the info on the truck, but since this is the photo/video section, I'd post up info on my camera rig for the other photography guys like me out there...

Body: Nikon D800
Lenses used: Nikkor 24mm f3.5D PC-E Tilt/Shift, Nikkor 14-24 f2.8G, Nikkor 24-70 f2.8G
Lighting: 2x PCB Einstein E640 Monolights w/7" reflectors (no diffusion)

IdreamofYenko

Runnin Lights and Sirens
Reaction score
Awesome pics and sounds like a great build. I'll have to hunt down the build thread at some point. I really need to do more reading on the 411 swap. That's something I'm definitely wanting to do to my truck

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fergbkf