Pepboys Speed Shop Grand Opening!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
The pepboys I work for us having its grand opening of our speed shop. Aug 10 10-4. We will be having a mobile dyno $45 for two pulls. There will be a show and shine. I won't be working that weekend but there should be some good local cars, food, good time for the day

Address
50 durgin ln
Portsmouth, Nh 03801

Adam

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Yes it is!!!

One thing I forgot to mention it is a 2wd dyno so no awds

Adam

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They trust pep boys workers in a speed shop?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
They trust pep boys workers in a speed shop?

Ours is not a full fledged speed shop. The speed shop is a special retail part of our store that handles all the aftermarket and performance accessories. Also I repose not all box store Associates, are car people that's kind of a blanket statement we do have people on our staff with excessive auto knowledge.

Adam

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know some have excessive car knowledge. Just the good majority don't that I have run into

phule

Back in a 400 again
Reaction score
Unfortunately they are getting few and far between. I lost one of my senior techs recently. I've got to 20+ year techs left I feel fortunate. My retail side however is lacking. The biggest problem is they don't want to pay the guys with knowledge to work here. It's the biggest gripe I have with working here.

Adam

polar

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I agree completely. I feel like car people should work at parts store so they have knowledge about car parts. Not what the screen says

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DWPreston1969