Parts for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hello, I have several things for sale, if you would like a pic. of something pm me your e-mail add. and I will send them. Thanks for looking.

rear bumper for 99 cadillac escalalde in black primer in good shape $50

nice original 90 model chrome nissan hardbody grille $40

Factory AC compressor plus mounting bracket and ac tensioner from an 03 2500hd 6.0 $50

Blue 90 model chevy dash, bare shell, has one broken spot under the pass. side speaker grille, easy fix, and not visible with the speaker grille on $40 obo.

1 pair of billet speaker grille's for 12 in sub's, $50 obo.

billet specialties oval air cleaner assembly, polished with ball milled lines and a 4 in. k+n filter very nice $100

billet specialties master cylinder cap cover for 88-98 1/2 ton, polished with ball milled lines $20

1 pair 6x9 speakers in the small individual carpet covered boxes, in good shape, $20

1 proform hei distributor for chevy v8 55-86, high output ignition module, with cap and rotor. in good shape $50obo.

1 edelbrock electric fuel pump, barely used, this a low pressure pump for a carb. $40obo.

1 dark red/ maroon loyd custom floor mat 1 piece with a bowtie embroidered in the middle, with floor pins to hold it in place for 88-98, this goes all the way from one door to the other. $30

Power window and lock door regulators for 88-94, $20

1 pair window glass for 88-98 $10 each 1driver, 1pass.

Last edited:

dante81_98

Reaction score
Do you have pics of the door panels? if they look good i will take the escalade door panels.