PARTING OUT 1996 RCSB z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
What color interior?

Edit*** Its red. Sorry I just saw.

If it has skid plates, i would take those off before you get it crushed. some people would be interested.

orangeastre

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What color interior?

Edit*** Its red. Sorry I just saw.

If it has skid plates, i would take those off before you get it crushed. some people would be interested.

No skid plates, I junk 10-12 trucks a year.I have a really good idea what to keep around. I just thought someone on here might need a headlight switch, or a inner door handle or something small and easy to ship.

This truck is making it's final journey on Tuesday, I need to make room for the three 2500hd duramax trucks I just bought.

96-1500

Bluenoser
Reaction score
What kind of rims does it have? If they're the stock aluminum "sawblade" style in any kind of shape I may be interested.

I'm in New Brunswick but my sister lives in Halifax. I grew up in Dartmouth though :)

tsdorsey

Reaction score
I have a 91 and manual locks so...
Actuators
Connecting rods
Switches
Wires (at the very least the harnesses with 6-10" of wire on them) I can always run the rest myself.

orangeastre

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
traksta15: tailight harness was butchered.

tsdorsey: This was a 96, you would have needed more than what you asked for. Your best bet is to find the parts from a 88-94.

96-1500: Truck came with a set of 2002 avalanche wheels on it. I will keep my eye's open for a set of 88-98 style wheels. I never know what is going to turn up tomorrow.

Truck is gone to the crusher, I saved what I could.