Parting 96 2 door tahoe 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DSmith

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have tan sun visors that arent staind and in good condition? Also do you by chance have a factory cd player with all working lights will work in 96 gmc sierra?

GREY99HOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Have tan sun visors that arent staind and in good condition? Also do you by chance have a factory cd player with all working lights will work in 96 gmc sierra?

I have several factory CD players ..let me retext them in my 99 HOE and show you it working... and i will look at tan visors too.

cencal59

Reaction score
can you cut off the front passenger diff mount? i want to take my lift off and need this part to weld back on. how much?

GREY99HOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
wish you werre closer id grab those fenders and rear talgate panel. hows the hatch release work? mine wont come all the way down to unlock the glass im wondering if this one does.

I have plenty of fenders..Hatch release works great.. I can put that on your list ..hook...now no hook ...lines and hangers...hatch release

DSmith

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have several factory CD players ..let me retext them in my 99 HOE and show you it working... and i will look at tan visors too.

sweet lemme know. you can email at [email protected] for quicker response, my notifications from here are usually delayed a few days if i even get them at all. thanks

Arteaga87

Reaction score
Do you have the rear pass seat belt? Also I'm looking for the dome lights.