Outside Mirrors swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I have a 1995 Silverado, extended cab, stepside, with the '95+ plastic power mirrors. Would the '88-'94 chrome/stainless mirrors fit on my truck ? How hard is it to make the swap ?

93Chevy_1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think all you have to do is unbolt those mirrors (bolts are hidden behind some plastic inside the door) and bolt on the other mirrors. Easy as 1,2,3.

Reaction score
Thanks, That's what I figured. I like the look of the '88-'94 mirrors better than the '95-'98 plasic mirrors. I will probably make the swap on my truck soon.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea i like those too. I think you need to swap on the older grill to complete the look.

My favorite obs is the 90-93 grill with the older chrome mirrors.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Easy, i did it when i put on my Cal-Vus.

Just pop off the door panel.
Pull out foam
undo three nuts
pull out mirror.

Reaction score
I am fine with the '95 grill, I just don't like the plastic mirrors , they look too ''carish''. The older mirrors look more ''truck like'' to me.

Bad91Bowtie

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damnit..

I've got a set of the old chrome flag mirrors and a set of mirrior delete panels laying around, if you need em. Just throwing that out there, would be willing to trade also...