Opinions : Power Stop extreme or EBC yellow

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oldblue98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Would like to hear some opinions from anyone that has used either of these pads. Bite, dust, noise, rotor wear etc etc . I don't expect any magic, brakes has always sucked under the best conditions. Last time I went with Brembo slotted rotors and pads and the slotted rotors was just hype as far as I could tell.
Thanks in advance

94burbk1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've not used them on my gmt400, but I do have the z34(I think) kit up front on my s10, been running them for almost 2 years with no complaints. They are quality, they are quiet, they feel better than the stock brakes, I suspect most of it is really just from going to ceramic pads though. They do look nice but I've been told the slotted rotors are just bling. I didn't notice any difference in bite except when towing, it did seem to help there. The dust is less than what the stock pads gave off.

Oldblue98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've not used them on my gmt400, but I do have the z34(I think) kit up front on my s10, been running them for almost 2 years with no complaints. They are quality, they are quiet, they feel better than the stock brakes, I suspect most of it is really just from going to ceramic pads though. They do look nice but I've been told the slotted rotors are just bling. I didn't notice any difference in bite except when towing, it did seem to help there. The dust is less than what the stock pads gave off.
I have had the slotted rotors on a wrangler and Blue, And I believe it to be a waste of money. It is getting close to that time again on Blue and my 06, just came in from rotating the tires on the 06 and it is really close !