Opinions on two tone paint

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
As someone who sports this same paint scheme, sliver, GMT400Tahoe has got the look I was planning on going with when I was going to repaint, sharp truck by the way; a set of polished up 454SS rims would look incredible on there!

wareagleburn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
As someone who sports this same paint scheme, sliver, GMT400Tahoe has got the look I was planning on going with when I was going to repaint, sharp truck by the way; a set of polished up 454SS rims would look incredible on there!
The bumper was delivered today, taking it to paint tomorrow. Thanks man, just got these Ridlers put on yesterday...
You must be registered for see images attach

wareagleburn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well, took unopened bumper to the body shop to paint and when we unwrapped it the s.o.b had dents and dings on it. Emailed the company and left negative feedback on eBay. They emailed me back and told me they'd refund my money if I removed the negative feedback. So, the issued me a full refund and I get to keep the bumper. Body shop fixed the dents and dings and is fixing to be cleared.

wareagleburn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
pics of damage

Bob L

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They must have been pretty rough on that bumper to put that kink in it. Was it that poorly packaged? I guess a lot of handling between China and you.