Opinions on two tone paint

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wareagleburn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just ordered a smoothie paintable front bumper. should I paint it green or silver? Thanks.
You must be registered for see images attach

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I say silver as well. Although if it were my truck I'd be tempted to just put some molding back on the one you have, I like the factory look.

wareagleburn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Super tough. I was so sure I was gonna go green until I seen a pic of a 98 two tone black and pewter with the bumper painted pewter....it looked sick!

wareagleburn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I say silver as well. Although if it were my truck I'd be tempted to just put some molding back on the one you have, I like the factory look.
Well....right now it's kinda a jeckle and Hyde deal. I removed the molding off the driver side but in doing so it took some paint off with it and was such a pain in the arse I have yet to remove the passenger side lol. So I may do as u suggested and just put new molding back on driver side.

Bob L

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I also vote for the silver. A friend of mine has an Astro van the same green with gold lower and gold bumpers. He had the front repaired and the shop painted the new bumper green by mistake and it just looked wrong with the two tone body. He went back and had them fix it.