Opinions needed on design. Please view and give input!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Redneck

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
I know I'm supposed "to do what I like despite what others think", but I like getting opinions on things before I do them...

Below are pics I've created on photoshop of thè designs I made. Please comment with which one you like best and any input is appreciated.

My current look:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 25
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 43
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 28
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 31
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 47

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like the second one. I like the late 80's early 90's trophy truck look. I would do glass prerunner fenders and flare the factory bedsides.

gmfan454

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like the last one but with an orange line instead of green to separate the grey and black.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
If i have to choose between those the dark gray and black with the green line but I'd choose a different color than green

MDYLANP

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love that red and white but definitely second the motion for an orange line on the last one and then id love it too.

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
I like the 4th one if the colors were reversed and i would agree with skylark, prerunner glass, pulled bedsides. :hidesbehindsofa: