only one injector firing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
90 suburban 350 tbi. Only one of the injectors are firing. I can swap the connectors from each injector and the same one fires so i know the wiring is good. My problems started when a wire got pinched in between the throttle body and the plastic spacer ( blowing ecm 1 fuse) and im assuming it shorted out the injector . Any advice is appreciated!

glfirefighter144

Whoa Black Betty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd replace the injector, either good used one or a new set, i say set because of the difference in flow between the older and newer injector

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'll run to pick a part this weekend and one to see if that fixes it. If it does I'll buy a new set. Just ready to get this beast back on the road lol.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Check the fuel pressure while you're at it. When one of my pumps was starting to go out it did this.

-via Mobile

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
Could just be stuck... I'd try tapping on it (harder if it don't fix it, not like ur gonna hurt it now). May unstick it.

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Fuel pump is brand new ac delco. I've tried tapping it.