One 16" "sawtooth" rim.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1993GMCSierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm in need of one sawtooth rim.

You must be registered for see images

I'm not going to be terribly **** about the condition, but I'd like it to look fairly decent. It'll be used as a spare which I'll mount under the bed.

I currently have the factory steel wheel under there, and if I ever get a flat, that's going to look no bueno until I get it fixed.

If anyone can get a hold of one near me, I'd like to get it from you. I'm looking at ones on eBay for $40 shipped, but they have a stock photo, and I'm not really sure of what I'm getting.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
I'll have a whole set soon as I get some rims, but I don't think it would be worth shipping. (and mine are getting a little yucky lookin')

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
What's you zip code? I can find one local for you so that shipping won't be a problem.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Just searched our database.

Legacy Auto parts which is 22 miles from your ZIP code has them for $28. ($28 Listed)

They've got them listed as B grade wheels which means the wheel has 1-2 units of damage. (Scuffs, tiny nicks, peeling clear coat, etc)

Check out there site and give them a call to make sure they have the part: http://www.lacyauto.com/

The closest place to you is 11 miles form your ZIP code.

They have A grade wheels (1 or less units of damage, which could mean none), but they want $75 for a wheel.

Here's their site if you want to call them: http://www.andyscompleteautoparts.com/

1993GMCSierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My ZIP code is 23883. Anything within an hours drive is fine, as any junkyard is about that far of a drive anyways.

Thanks Horns!

Vortec, I've seen them shipped for about 20/rim, but I don't need the set, just one. Throw them on Craigslist for $100, see what happens.

James Hart

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm looking too... my zip is 08757, any local to me? Thank

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

1993GMCSierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hi Horns,

Thank you for searching. However, Charles City, VA is actually around 40 miles away, and the other place is about 35. Looks like my best bet will be a wheel on eBay for $40. By the time I go after the $28 one, and pay tax, and fuel, I'll be over $40. It's condition "B", so it should be perfectly presentable for a spare. I'll ask them for a photo of it to confirm, see if I hear back.

Then again, I'll be in the area in the next week or two, so I might check out the $75 one. If it's mint, I might swap it with one that has a couple really light scuffs and use it as the spare.